Life coaching offers you the unique opportunity to work one-on-one with a trusted friend in order to facilitate personal development, heal past pain or accelerate your progress towards personal goals. Coach Jack works both with people who are struggling with personal challenges and people who just want an extra push towards their goals. His main focus is on transgender people, people with Aspergers and the parents of young people who belong to these communities. He also works with people of all gender identities, sexual orientations and learning styles to help them improve their lives.
Benefits of Working with Coach Jack
FOR ALL CLIENTS
- You’ll get guidance and information about a variety of situations from someone who has been through what you are going through.
- You’ll have access to the perspective of a person with Aspergers and a person who is transgender so that you can more easily understand what you or your child is experiencing.
- You’ll discover inner resources to allow you to live more happily and successfully through doing exercises and using techniques taken from a wide range of disciplines and customized to meet your individual needs.
- You will learn specific communication skills that help you and your family understand and support each other better.
FOR TRANSGENDER CLIENTS
- You’ll get the benefit of Coach Jack’s personal experience with transition as you work through questions such as when and how to come out, what steps you want to take to medically or legally transition and how to handle both positive and negative reactions from people close to you
- You’ll have a safe, accepting environment to explore your gender identity and come to your own conclusions about who you are.
- You will be able to work through depression, anger and other negative emotional states related to your gender identity and situation and raise your self-esteem regardless of your personal challenges related to transition.
FOR CLIENTS WITH ASPERGER’S SYNDROME
- You’ll learn communications and social skills that you want to learn in a manner that makes sense to you
- You’ll have the benefit of working with a professional who also has Asperger’s syndrome and understands your unique challenges
- You’ll be able to set and achieve both relationship and professional goals that you might have thought were impossible because of having Asperger’s syndrome.
FOR CLIENTS WHO WANT TO SUPPORT THEIR CHILDREN BETTER
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions and learn about your child’s unique nature from someone who has a similar mindset to your child’s.
- You will learn specific language to use and language to avoid to help support and encourage your child.
- You will learn how to honestly express fear or anger to your child without harming his or her self-esteem.
- You will have the opportunity to explore the ramifications of large-scale decisions such as putting your child in a special school program or allowing him or her to take hormone blockers with someone who understands how those decisions affect people with Aspergers and transgender people.
- You will learn how and when to effectively communicate with teachers and school administrators to get your child’s needs met.
For more information about Coach Jack’s services, please click here.